6/18/2012

donuts & red head

stop by at JCO to eat my babies <3


favorite!


i wore a chain printed shirt, creamy skirt, belt, studded shoe, and zebra printed bag as always ;D



and theeen, i was thinkin bout dyeing my hair into light brown. ha! here's the pic before i went light brown.


at the Queen Salon.


and taa~daa..!
my hair went red-ish.
hahaha i love it anyway! ;D



some people dont realy like what i did to my hair and said that it was ugly, didnt fit me well, and yeah somekinda like that ;) but fuck that, i do what i want <3

13 comments:

  1. looks yum :9 have a good times being red-head, dear!

    http://muchlove-sera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i think it suits you very well! i really love how you curl your hair, it looks like something out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg... thankyou so much <3 :") you're so sweet. and my curly hair, its natural! ;)

      Delete
  3. So pretty. I love your hair look!


    love,
    catherine
    www.etinology.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your new hair!

    Stay Pretty,
    Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thankyou so much <3 appreciate it so much!

      Delete
  5. Your hair looks gorgeous, ignore what "some people say"
    Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the red hair. wish I could make it like that as well..


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete