6/08/2012

my bestfriend's birthday party

hiiiii. i know, i know. i've been kinda busy these days cause i had an exam so i didnt realy have time to post something but here ya goooooooooooooooooo ;)
last week my bestfriend, Meyl. had a birthday party at All Seasons Hotel and it was FUN as always <3
2 weeks ago me and my girls made a hand-made-gift for her, we got our own bday-gift-habits :D its a frame with each's favorite stuff that describing us :) down here there's a pic of a frame with condoms in it cause my friend Sheyla loves it :D and the G-string is mine, yesss they know me so well ;) 
we made a baby's underwear for Meyl because she acts like a baby too often :D
 arrived! :)


a bathroom pic as always...
 

and here's the bday girl!!! :)


drinks on me ;)
 

me, my boy, Sheyla, and her boy :D
 

Marie Ann :)
 

my girls, my schoolmates, my everything, love em :)
 

my babes singiiiinn..
 
pop-pop-pop!!
 


spaghetti i ate that night... dayummm :9
 


we've been drinkin
 
 


i love everything that studded <3
 

anddddd here comes the prank :D
so we said goodbye to meyl and acted like we're about to go home but we were actually went downstairs to get a cake and the gift in the bar 
 

preparing the surprise :D
 

the angry bird mini cake 
 

and look her faceeeeeeeeeeeeee... her stupid face -_-
 

cake- attack! :)
 


we wasted and we aint goin home, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment