6/29/2012

schoolio

just like one of my favorite Indonesian models said "student today, superstar tomorrow!!!" 
guess who?! :)
fcourse its Kimmy Jayanti.
okay well this post got nothing to do bout her- but since im (still) a student, this post is about my school and what happened in it yesterday. there was a small event in the hall. it was performing couple of songs and a dance to greet some people from the agency (re;dinas, perwakilan) who comes to my school. its the photo of the hall, taken with my new wide lens :3


me at my teacher's room, waitin for my girls to perform, hihi...

with my crazy classmate! his name is Bangun :D


my another classmate, her name is Arifia! my mate <3
oh PS: she just cut her hair, it was not quiet different anyway but i just gotta write about this lol k move on!


what i look like in school, mehehe!


and then, went to lil doctor's room and met this weirdo...


checkin my weight, aaah so happy! <3


off to the hall; again. cause the performing was about to start, me and Arifia were waiting on the line, to get the snack :p


the view from my seat
not so loud.


the snack i got -_-


i mustache you later? :{



yay finally! my girls Meylin and Eva singing :D
their voice are good!


the MCs ;) Alfian and my girl Sheyla.


finallyyyyyyyy, the end of the day at school, headed to our favorite place, the canteen!


schoolmates ;) <3


thats all! ;) 
oh and just like what i wrote before, i'll post about me and my sister soon, here's a lil sneak peek :3




plus another sneak peek bout my room ;) WANNA COME? xoxo


 posts about my sister and my room soon!

2 comments: