6/17/2012

take me back to the 80s!

hello sunshineeeee... 
its me again. enjoying this free-school-days by hangin at my friend's house, hangin out, hangin out, and hangin out! oh it was me using one of my favorite apps on iPhone called Gifrus. me likey :)


what i wore


that afternoon... that innocent afternoon.





i wore a floral top covered with white vintage-ly blouse with a denim skirt, black belt, plus a zebra printed bag.



my favorite flats, wore it kinda often these days...





and finally!
me and my friend went to Vintage Pearl. the first vintage shop we have ever found, YAYNESS! 
they sold a second hand stuff with the good quality.



oh how i love the place, its so 80s <3



my favorite! so far.
the Christian Dior huge vintage glasses. i was about to buy one of em, but they said that the glasses were the owner's private collection. jealous!


bunch of feather earrings...



sunny dress my friend bought! cute!




i just realy want to stay and aint goin anywhere :"D






so old, so cool.



indian hats <3 lovely


and i bought a ring :D <3


here's the map if you want to go to visit!


"It is easily overlooked that what is now called vintage was once brand new" -  Tony Visconti

6 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your floral top! and, followed :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww looks like you had a fun day! i especially love the indian head dress haha

    ReplyDelete