6/27/2012

wednesday madness


what comes across your mind when i say "Wednesday Madness"?
craziness? insanity? :)
its THE MANIA of chain printed dress, actually! i spent the afternoon by walking around the neighborhood, with the chain printed dress from my sister (she has finally came back home, new post about me and her soon!)
 


so here's the view around my house... yes,there's a lot of tree, flowers and stuff.






me and my friend as always, Meyl!



and! my daddy just bought me new lenses and a tripod! SOOOO HAPPY :)
here's the wide lens result :) the other lens is macro lens. and the bracelet with the buttons on it was made by me, one of my DIY stuff.



ah, its my week <3

19 comments:

  1. nice dress thanks for sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo you like is a supermodel dear!! <3
    i really love your body and skin, so cool!!!! <3 i envy you :( keep pretty dear! <3
    following you right now, mind to follow back? :D

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you look really like a supermodel*

      Delete
    2. wow :D you're so sweet thanks! and i am following you back, dear! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. Omg your dress are so cute! Aaah, so jelly because it look so good on a long leg girls hahah

    Tashiatos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress! Really goes with the title, and you look amazing sweetie, love your hair =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style and great pictures ;P ♥
    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com)
    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com) ^^

    ReplyDelete