7/11/2012

dreamcatcher


guess what this post is about?
of course, the Dreamcatcher necklace.
its one of my favorite kind of necklaces cause the meaning of it. the Dreamcatcher represents several meanings. all of the decorations and materials used to decorate them, all have a special meaning. a single bead in the middle may represent the spider that is on the web. scattered beads throughout the web may represent good dreams that may have been caught throughout the night. a feather represents a symbol of breath or air which is attached so it hangs from the center of the ring. it is essential for life. a baby watching the air playing with the feather on her cradleboard was entertained while also being given a lesson on the importance of  good air. 
 

what i wore?
a black mini dress i found in my mom's closet, a dreamcatcher necklace i got from Bali, plus a black bow i got from my sister.
 




oh! dont forget to put your dreamcatcher necklace on your bed before you go to bed and have a nice dream! ;)

22 comments:

  1. I like your necklace :)

    The Passion of Fashionista
    http://thepassionoffashionista.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dreamcatcher necklace, I'm ordering one. The colorful one tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreamcatchers are so pretty, and I've never seen a necklace version before. And I'd love to follow you. I just follow through bloglovin because I think it's easier

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dreamcatcher a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. dreamcatcher :3
    do love follow each other?

    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! following you now :-) keep in touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dreamchatcer necklace <3
    wanna follow each other?


    kisses
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. udah follow balik ya dear

    :)
    nora

    ReplyDelete
  10. let me steal ur necklace dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look honey, i really love this dress and your style!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! love your blog! [:-)] I hope we can follow each other's blog [:-)] Will wait for your reply [:-)] articles0naddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete