7/19/2012

Garage Sale & Bazaar

been waiting for this!
finally got the time to sit in front of my computer, writing a new post, and share to all of you about a Garage Sale & Bazaar i attended couple of days ago! :)

what i wore?
black fringe tee from my friend's online shop called DuaTiga Shop 
hotpants from Dust Jeans 
black bag i got from Bali!
studded black flats by Marie Ann
and my friend's owl necklace :D
 




oh and its my closest friend, Meyl! :)
she just made a blog and she's a newbie! hihi. she'd love to make friends with all of you lovelies, would you mind checking her brand new blog? its Meyl sees stars
:)


and here we gooooooooo...
it was my sister drivin ;)
do you think we look-alike? no? yes? guess im prettier! :p
  

arrived! the Garage Sale & Bazaar was in Teras Javana Resto
located on Abu Bakar Ali Street # 24-26, about 100 meters from Kota Baru Church, west Kridosono Stadium. the vintage restaurant concept is very clear from the architecture of the building.


 the first booth i visited was the Plung Creativo, hmmm... not so bad!


the second booth was ROOT FLOOD.
yes, its my favorite booth!
as you see in the picture, they sold super cute and edgy rings ever <3



the third booth was Aureetthe.


me want all of em!! 
  
the fourth booth was Dirty Old Clothes
love the name ;D


wasnt that the cutest sailor uniform ever?!?!
  
boys stuff ;)



there were still A LOTTT of booth in the inside but it was crowded so i didnt take much pictures in it :( the other booth :


as you can see, it was my sister, Sheyla, and my lil niece named Kalya oh and of course, Me! <3
my 3 years old niece was posing. i know.


bathroom pic as always with my sissy <3

shopping was fun!
but hunger always hit my belly after all, so this what i ate that afternoon, an omelette and a chocolate milkshake :9

one thing i realy love to buy was this "Bad" ring <3333 not bad at all!
its a pic of my new fave ring i took from my Instagram account. do you have one? follow mine! its deynx


PS: i was using my mom's lipstick and i love it! :D

51 comments:

  1. i love garage sale too,
    we always can find some cool stuff
    and i love the top of your outfit

    thanks for your sweet comments,
    following back my dear
    keep in touch

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, we can follow each other :) Thanks!
    xx
    Daysha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Your gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, i so much lurv ur first outfit u rock darl.
    hugs&kisses
    see u in ur nxt post
    am following u
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. kemaren aku nyari lennon sunnies disana udah abis -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  6. kamu cantik bgt difoto yg ke-20
    aaaah love your top! pretty legs bytheway!

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaar you look sooooo thin & pretty! love the effortlessly stylish outfit as well ;)

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair, thanks for visiting my blog! I'm already following you, hope you follow back and visit soon! <3


    sunshineconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair always looks amazing, I wish I could go to bazaar like this, everything looks great

    ReplyDelete
  10. i heard about the garage sale too, but i cant came :(
    yes im from jogja too dear, kabarkabari yaa kalau meet up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this tee! I want to try to do one myself one day :) there are many tutorials on the web
    love,
    elisa
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely post! we (in Bali) have garage sale and bazaar too btw :)

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the first outfit, cute necklace! looks like fun, did you want to follow eachother?

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos, looks like the perfect day. Markets and food. Love your top, I'm still not over those fringed tee's

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pictures!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great photos, nice outfit, love the denim shirts ! you have a very nice blog and I hope you can stop by mine some time, if you like it, you can follow and let me know, I always follow back, cheers!

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice fringe top! i love your chic rock look here Those photos are great
    Sure I've followed you!

    http://karinanovia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. man stuff like this is my favorite!! so much to see! looks like you had a blast and you are so pretty!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so pretty and
    Absolutely love this blog :)
    I'm following.
    _____________________
    please follow me :) magmons.blogspot.com
    ______________________
    XOXOXO FROM Poland

    ReplyDelete
  20. great this shorts, i love them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You remind me of one of the actresses in Pretty Little Liars somehow! :D I loove your hair and that outfit is great! Plus your best friend and your sister are both pretty too :) Would you like to follow each other? I'm already following you!

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous look! Anw thanks for visiting my blog and i've followed your blog dear :D

    hollarani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're both very stylish girls. I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  24. whoah you look so bold and strong in this outfit! love ur tees :D

    followed! :)


    My Random Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've followed, looking forward to your follow back :D
    http://zoelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your outfit
    you're so pretty :)
    im following back already

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like so much fun! I love you fringe tee.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your fringe tee!

    I'm a new follower now!

    Could you please comment/follow my blog too?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. looks like it was a fun event! :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. The bazaar looks like so much fun. Love your outfit, especially the necklace!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. love your fringe top...so cool


    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. seems like your having a good time :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. I in love with your beautiful blog<3 and your style!
    I follow you so would you like to follow my new blog back?;)

    xxx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this grungy look, and your hair is stunning! Looks like an amazing bazaar! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. you are such a cutie! the fringed top over the denim shorts looks really good on you! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Adorable as always dear :)
    Follow each other? lemme know :D

    Stay Pretty,
    http://imbrowneyedgirl.blogspot.com/
    http://leggoshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your fringe tee! You look so cool ^^ Nice post dear :)

    Join my giveaway, win lots of cute accessories for 3 lucky winners. Open worldwide till August 12th. Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  38. gorgeous hair! love your top. i checked out your friend's blog and followed her.
    following you now, too. follow me back? :)




    jed
    www.i-am-dollparts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. amazing top! if I had the chance, I'd like to buy those shoes haha

    ReplyDelete
  40. where was this? yogyakarta? hehe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow those booths are so amazing, love those glasses! you look adorable and stunning with the top and bag! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete