9/23/2012

Coffee & Patisserie, maybe?

YOU GUUUUUUUUUYS..
i know y'all hate when you got so busy til you got no time to blog? :( sucks, i know!
aaaaaand again, here's my post tellin you about a place where me and my girl went couple days ago to get some refreshing thingy :)



what did i wear???
black laced top from Yeli Boutique
yellow skirt & creamy laced flats i got from last garage sale ;D


my floral bag???
its one of those Dress To Kill's collection. SO CUTE. i know right!


my DIY bracelets...
 

yepppp. me and my girl Fia went to Serafin!
located in Pakuningratan 40 Jogja, open daily 3 to 11 pm. Coffee, snacks, sweets & great atmosphere. order & reservation: 0274-551001
 

lovin the cozyyy place <3
 

what i ate <3
 

what do you think of me wearing glasses? bad? no? let me know <3
 
 






oh what a night! <3

24 comments:

  1. Your blog is so nice and you are so beautiful! Love the pictures and love your style!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great outfit! Love your pictures! you look good with glasses haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty deyn <3

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm falling in love with you bag pretty xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the whole outfit, I love how yellow compliments black :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pics!
    it's my acc on facebook - join to me! I'm just getting started :)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monja/444050668978520
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fantastic <3. i really like this skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your skirt and bag. so lovely. and the place look so homy too <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. you make black and yellow look so cute together :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. really pretty! love all the photos! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  12. MAJOR love with your floral bag & DIY bracelet <33

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty!!! love your style!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete