10/07/2012

a (18 years young) girl like me :)

HELLO HELLO HELLOOO!! i have finally turned 18, everyone! :)
thankyou so much for the wishes <3 i appreciate it MUCH <3
and this was what i wore on the day i turn 18 :)





lace crop top - Manuela Le Boutique
out wear - Vintage shop
short - Vintage shop
heels - Peter Keiza
 




and on that day, i really didnt think that closest people around me would give me this kinda surprise...
they were being jerk all day, and they got me! ha!
the rainbow cake my parents gave me
the hello kitty shaped taart my best mates gave me
HOW LOVELY? :)
and i actually got more gift, my dad gave me the shoes i've been wanting so bad ( i'll post it soon! ;) )
a Hello Kitty music box from my lovely boyfriend :)
 

imagine when you really had a tiring day and you thought your friends & boyfriend forgets your birthday then suddenly they come to your house and sing you a happy birthday with the cake on their hands? <3
 

Meyl and i <3
 

Sheyla and i <3
 

Alfian and i <3
 

Tessa and i <3
 

Arifia and i <3
 

and this lil super hero and i <3 :)
i love you, Jagoan! :*
 

thankyou guys for the surprise, i love you all with all my heart <3
FOREVER YOUNG! 

21 comments:

  1. awww, happy birthday, deyn. the cakes look so lovely, and you look so great :) have a blessed year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look so preettyy! lovely photography as well. and happy birthday!
    check out my blog too if u like :D

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday~ & the cake looks so good~<3 By the way, loving your blog<3<3<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahw happy birthday! Your photos are amazing and the outfit is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the layering idea on the outfit, happy birthday deyn :) goodluck on everything. oh and your couple pic is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday! the hello kitty cake is so cute! and u got such a beautiful legs btw! :)

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday deyn, dan kita di umur yang sama sekarang. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. HBD dear! Stay awesome :) Great outfit as always ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dear followed you, i hope you follow back! nice pictures!


    love,ace
    picturemelove

    http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. woahh, happy belated birthday! I wish you all the best and I myself wish I were as young as you HAHA kitty cake, seems nice! pretty outfit as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday :)

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/10/goodbye-wavy-hair-hello-short-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy happy birthday to you!
    Hopefully you will have another great year!

    Http://rscapesweetest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shots ! may I know where is it ?
    pretty shoes too <3

    you got a nice blog btw! would u like to follow each other? let me know;)

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your laces inner and shoes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on being 18! I have to say you look amazing in this outfit- the top and shoes are so cute, and show off your amazing legs so well!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. u look like a model

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    HIER gelangt ihr zu meinem Blog<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You look gorgeous!

    Have a fabulous day!

    Oana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your work! Please keep posting!

    ReplyDelete