2/12/2013

tougher

"Life's too short to be sittin round miserable. people gon talk whether you doing bad or good, yeah.." - Cheers (drink to that) by the very great-awesome-stunning-inspiring Rihanna :)

so i've been listening to her songs these days and i guess i found my new role model <3 
she's just so inspiring! and yes, this post and the previous post are inspired by her :D no, i do not try to copy the way she dresses up or something like that ;) talking about role model, who's yours? i'd love to know!





what i wore?
black shirt from Logo
black tutu shirt from Post Mode
black wedges from random store
Obey cap from Seventees
 




i was actually kinda busy these weeks cause since im in high school and exam is getting closer and closer and this is just so ugh D; depressing haha whatever umm i did a lot of things well i started join in a lesson tutor and i went home lateee cause i have to do this super boring extra hours in school and then i have to do this Try Out thingy... its kinda... well im not getting used to it, i dont have much spare time especially for my blog :( but i will try my best ;) thanks for stopping by! <3

28 comments:

  1. tutu nya lucu!! <3 goodluck for your exam :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tutu skirt ! My role model is Olivia Palermo ! :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosa falda de tul .
    Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  4. suka tutu skirtnyaa! <3 I follow you btw ;)

    www.mitharachmayani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fierce!! Love this whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. admiring ur tutu skirt and leopard cap! gee...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! keren banget kak! kalo tyra banks bilang ya, you look super fierce! suka tutu skirt nya! this year i am starting a new blogging project called Bandung Cross outlet, where i am going to visit an outlet once a week and write about it. FYI this week I published a post "a peek to Tosavica". hope you may take a peek on my blog :

    http://peekatwist.blogspot.com.

    I'll be glad if you may follow my blog just like I have followed yours.
    Love,

    Merilda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovin' you in this style.. :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loveee your outfits! super swag <33

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the tutu dear


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ballerina skirt is lovely :)
    nice blog :)

    http://classicorcool.blogspot.com/ - this is my

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh God I don't believe that you're a highschool student.
    Aku kira kuliah loh. -.-
    but you're so stunning in black, great! Rihanna's style is truly inspiring, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outfit dear :)

    prillamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everything from head to toe! Your snapback cap is to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit! Both edgy and chic :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute outfit!!! love your tutu skirt :D

    xx,
    Missing Bee

    ReplyDelete
  18. aw deyn!
    this is awesome :D
    hihihihi ❤

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice photos! Love the cap tho xx


    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY
    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. really fun look girl! Wld love it if you would drop by my blog and we can follow on GFC if u like :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just discovered your blog and WOW what a cool top! I'm glad I found your blog, maybe we can follow each other? :)

    and please tak a look of my blog I have a GIVEAWAY
    LET'S JOIN HERE

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. your skirt so cute ! and i love your cap too

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so gorgeous! I am in love with your shoes and your skirt
    Your sense of style is amazing (;


    ♡♡♡ www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete