4/23/2013

reckless ballerina

hi guys! omg so excited to be back blogging again :D its been awhile, and final exams finally over although im currently waiting for the result and it takes a month D; thats a quite long time, im kinda havin a super long day-offs and that means i'll be blog more!!!!!! :D 
so i bought this white laced tutu mini dress about a year ago i havent even wore it like anywhere :D and then i decided to mix and match it with my mom's plaid shirt, my new yellow NY snapback and my new shoes :D
PS im wearing tights so thats why my legs look brighter :D



why do i call it reckless ballerina? because i've been in love with this girly meets boyish thingy, i just think thats cute. you know the boyish part is when you look kinda messy but still in style? <3



okay thats all for now i'll be posting more soon! make sure to follow me and leave me a comment about your opinion about girly meets boyish style! thanks guys! lots of love <3

20 comments:

  1. aww dress nya lucu♥ kayak putri darimana gtu :3 hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice cap :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the whole boy on girl feeling, love your shirt!
    check out my latest portfolio "Metropolis" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that yellow snapback!



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pay a visit everyday some web sites and blogs to read articles or reviews, except this
    blog offers feature based content.

    Here is my web site: penis enlargement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks for visiting our blog. Of course, I would love for us to follow each other! I'm already following you. Hope you can come back and do the same :) We're also having a $100 LuLu*s gift card giveaway right now!

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    $100 LuLu*s Gift Card GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable looks!!<3
    love the way you match the girly style and boyish style, love your cap and your mom's plain skirt!!<3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable
    great combo kak deyn!



    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the yellow cap and the lighting used here, very soft effect to the shots, really lovely indeed! So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. Btw, I just posted my minimalist Céline resort 2013 look used for a styling shoot! Do tell me if I have successfully PROVOKED you ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/04/orange.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look great :)

    don't forget to visit my blog! :)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look great! <3
    seeing your hair makes me miss my long hair ;'D


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the mix of "boy meets girl" and i can totally see the ballerina look with the dress and shoes.

    xoxo
    Visa
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thsnk you so much for your lovely comment, I am your follower alraedy dear :-)
    about this outfit - love this ballerina dress

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dress! I'm really into it. Love, Jaimie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome outfit, love that dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. uda kok.. aq da follow.. tnggal di folback aja :)

    ReplyDelete