7/19/2013

hello, Ramadhan...

okay, first thing first... this is the very first time for me to post an outfit post with hijab theme thingy, wearing a veil, and stuff :p well, its Ramadhan :)
its such a lovely & holy month for us muslims. 
i hope all of you have a really great time with your families, dont forget to keep fasting, and i bet all of us cant wait for the ied mubarak day! :) God bless us all.... <3
so yeah, what i wore was a long brown top which is actually my mom's :D a leopard tutu long skirt, and a caramel flatform. for the veil, i didnt do it by myself, because as you can guess, i know nothing about it, literally :D so my friend did it, she was awesome at doing veil thingy, you know.. thanks, Tari! :)
i really really had fun doing the shoot because it was my very first time and i was soooo excited!! haha, tell me what you think!



 


it was Meyl, Tari, and me. you can click their names to check em out! ;)
thanks a lot for stopping by <3 dont forget to leave your thoughts about this post!
have a nice day :)

18 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum bu :p hihihi
    cute banget, kapan beneran jadi hijaber?:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikum salam bu hajiiiikkk... Aduh, blm siap buk :p lol

      Delete
  2. nice look <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! I love the skirt! :)

    xx Marianne
    http://pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice hijab style! Wish you have a great ramadhan month ahead <3

    JOURNAL J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style!!!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aduuuh bu haji.. anaknya mama dedh ya..?? LOL! udah deyn jadi hijabers grunge aja.. belom ada lho.. btw nice hijab deyn, siapa tau dilirik dian pelangi :D Happy Ramadhan Deyn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Originalissimi questi outfits!

    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit <a href="http://youtu.be/mz_PaQ07SH0>YOUTUBE</a>
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute hijab style! though in hijab, you still look stylish ;)

    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your skirt!
    you look amazing in animal print


    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so so different from your usual style! :D but you look awesome as always deyn! have a great ramadhan month babe!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster
    WIN 150K COTTON INK GIFT CARD! CLICK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love how women can remain SEXY(in an un-flirtatious) way in this case, hijab. Our beliefs do come first, right? Happy Fasting Deyn!. This reminds me of my soon-to-be-a-photoshoot on Maldives on my Lebaran holiday(I'm not a Muslim so that's why) and I will have my mother sport a hijab-sort of look onto a whole new level!
    "All The Way To The Halcyon Days" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How I love your outfit and color tone ! Pretty !

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the ramadhan outfit
    you look so pretty!
    do join my giveaway (:
    xoxo
    join my relaunch GIVEAWAY. win juicy couture and make up

    ReplyDelete