3/31/2014

good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

 i met her 7 years ago. at the junior high school. we were innocent kids. but as time goes by, nothing was the same. we're more than bestfriends. she's like a half of my tired soul. she's the one who always make me laugh when i dont even know how to smile. she makes my day brighter. she's always on my side. we love singing. we sing in my car, in the class, in the mall, everywhere. she knows exactly what to say.. even when im on my period. we broke so many rules. we went to the same high school. yes, we were in the same class for another 2 years. she changes my tears into a happy laughter. she hopes, she dreams. she can twerk, she twerks a lot. twerks is that even a word. she saw pretty much everything. i've been throughin so many things with her. its unexplainable. i love her. her name is Meyl.

 









have you ever met someone so lovely?

10 comments:

  1. You look great!♥♥
    Check my blog 2? -> http://jeannays.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great to see long-lasting friends together! and both of you look greaaat!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look so pretty!! Loved that yellow top and floral crown is to die for!! Amazing looks <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool short!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys both look so pretty and it's amazing that you guys have been friends for so long!!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. talk about dynamic duo! it was lovely scrolling through your pictures. glad to know that you have someone so lovely to hold on to in life :)

    ReplyDelete