3/10/2014

Jogja Fashion Festival! GLAMOURNATION: IDENTITY


as you can see, this event was about the glamorous fashion, some really great designers, the gorgeous models, and also the big lovely birthday cake since it was Ambarrukmo Plaza's 8th birthday.


the photo you're about to see is a photo of my friend, she and her crew from UNY made those lovely butterfly costumes. so proud!






oh, and also, me and my girls <3
by the way ignore my awkward smile ok



  backstage!






thanks for reading! c u soon ;)

6 comments:

  1. lovely blog! and superb event! <3


    sweet and sugars,
    www.predanisvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Deyn! Apa kabar? Lama banget ga nongol :D sepertinya bagus banget ya acaranya, nice post!

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all look great! and it looks like such an awesome event!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing costumes!
    btw i love your shoes >.<

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey beauty you have a really nice blog :) I am your new follower ,so check out my blog I hope you can follow back =)
    Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete