5/16/2014

your main chick





ayy! 
i've been wearing my black converse like a lot lately because i just in love with it. you know, sometimes you get tired and bored wearing heels and stuff! hold on, but i still keep all of em and willing to wear them. and as you can tell by the place in the photos i took, it was probably the coolest place in town. no, seriously, i love it and dear all of you guuuuuuuuuys, sometimes when i just wanna be alone you dont have to take me to expensive place and waste money for some shits that i dont even need, just take me to this kinda place cause i'd rather stay there for hours and talk about life. weird or nah? whatever thats just me!

wearing : top: Vintage
                shorts : (my another new) DIY studded denim shorts
                shoe : black converse sneaks

i love you. stay fierce

4 comments:

  1. Loving the scene and you are looking amazing :D:D

    Happy Friday Girl!

    Stop by my blog for a chat :D

    xxx
    ANATOMICALS REVIEW!
    Visit The Fashion Milkshake Blog
    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love this shoots, really cool


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! i love your post, great diy denim shorts! and your photos seem so playful and fun :) i just followed you, mind following me back? =)

    or visit me
    bananaapplejuice.blogspot.com

    xx
    stephanie gee

    ReplyDelete