6/12/2014

that boyish side of me











say hello to that boyish side of me...
is it just me or every girls have that time when they feel so boyish?
i dont know but lately i've been feeling boyish and i just realized that im not that girly... well, sneakers love me. 

im wearing a camo tote bag which is really cute because i found it boyish yet stylish! the camo tote bag is so handy and useful at anytime you need it. ah, who doesnt love that? <3 if you're looking for some awesome tote bags you should totally go to Fluffy Stuff Totebag. here's the link! 
Contact : 087739465169

i love you, stay fierce.

10 comments:

  1. I've a boyish side too, and I'm totally a sneakers girl ;D
    Btw....love ALL about your outfit, it's really cool! You look lovely! Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous weekend<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boyish outfit c; you have gorgeous legs! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute!! and yes, I believe that every girl does have a boyish side to them! (at least I know I def. do!!)

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this outfit! Chic! :D

    http://bjornellycious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete